spinach corn sandwich | recipe
Spinach corn sandwich is the kind of sandwich we find in Starbucks and cafe coffee day.
Its yummy and different and guess what, healthy as well since it has spinach and corn. Its very good for kids as well. This sandwich contains white sauce which is also used in white sauce pasta, so if you like it this is the sandwich for you.
Try this yummy sandwich from my kitchen and let me know how do you like it in the comment section below.
Watch video –
Print recipe –
- Heat a pan and add oil in a pan.
- Add boiled sweet corns to it and saute.
- Add chopped spinach/palak to it and mix.
- Add oregano, basil, garlic granules, chilli flakes, black pepper and salt to it. Mix well.
- Cook till spinach/palak is cooked and left all the water. When it dries up, transfer to a bowl.
- Now heat a pan and add butter to it.
- Add flour/maida to it.Cook for one minute.
- Add Milk to it. Boil till it becomes thick. Keep stirring.
- Add black pepper to it and mix. Turn off the heat and add it to the spinach mixture. Mix well.
- Now add shredded mozzarella cheese to it. Mix well.
- Take bread and apply butter on both sides. Apply prepared filling on the buttered part.
- Place another bread on it. Apply butter on other bread as well.
- Grill it on the sandwich maker or on pan.
- Cut in halves. Serve hot!