grilled cheese sandwich | recipe
Grilled cheese sandwich is super yummy. And the best part is, you can make it anytime. Since the crushed garlic is added in this recipe, it tastes like garlic bread. If you don’t like garlic, you can definitely skip it.
Enjoy this yummy recipe from my kitchen.
Watch video –
Print recipe –
DETAILED RECIPE WITH PHOTOS –
- Take some room temperature butter in a bowl.
- Add minced garlic and finely chopped coriander leaves to it. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture generously on one side of the bread. Add cheese slice on the other bread.
- Place both breads together to make the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich on hot tawa/pan. (butter side on tawa/pan)
- Apply the butter mixture on the other side of the bread. Grill on both sides.
- When done, take out and cut in halves.
- Serve hot!