Ribbon pakoda or ola pakora with step by step photos. This ribbon murukku recipe is very easy and quick. This ribbon pakoda is very crunchy snack which is perfect for tea time. Even kids love this ribbon pakoda or ola pakora a lot.
Watch video –
Printable recipe –
Ribbon pakoda recipe with step by step photos –
- Take gram flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, asafoetida, carom seeds and salt to it.
- Add oil to it and mix well.
- Add water to it, little at a time and knead it to form a soft dough. Cover it and rest for 10 minutes.
- Take some oil in your palm and take half of the dough and roll it.
- Now take the murukku maker grease it with oil. Use a one slit plate to make the ribbon pakora. Add dough to it and close it.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and drop the ribbon pakora to it. Cut it using your hands to make it short. Fry it until golden brown. Keep stirring.
- Let it cool and store it in an air tight container. It’s shelf life is 1 month.