What is chocolate fudge brownie?
Chocolate Fudge brownies are dense and dark in colour. They look like fudge. Chocolate Fudge brownie is a soft crumbly or chewy sweet made from sugar, butter, and milk or cream. fudgy brownies consist of more cocoa than normal brownies which are cake type. Because of more cocoa, the taste of chocolate fudge brownies are more bitter and tastes like dark chocolate.
How to make chocolate fudgy brownies?
Here is the recipe for chocolate fudge brownie. A lot of people want to know how to make fudge brownie at home. Here I am going to show you how you can make awesome chocolate brownie at home which will taste like you are having a dark chocolate.
The result of the brownie was awesome. The taste was like I couldn’t stop eating. All my friends loved it. The taste of chocolate fudge brownie was a perfect mix of bitterness which was similar to dark chocolate. You can see the expression of mine after having a single bite of this awesome chocolate brownie which was tasting like a chocolate fudge. Guys, please post your comments after trying this recipe at home. You can also post the photos on my Facebook page. Please write comments about how you liked the recipe.
I have also made eggless chocolate brownies check it out too.
fudgy brownie - Chocolate fudge brownie - eggless
- 150 gram chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs total
- 3/4 cup flour/maida
- 1/4 tsp salt
- First add water in a container and heat it
- place a glass bowl on the top of it
- add chocolate chips, unsalted butter, in it
- mix it and let it melt
- add cocoa powder and sugar
- mix it well
- add vanilla essence and eggs one after another and keep mixing it for few minutes
- now add flour/maida and salt and sift it
- mix it well
- transfer it to a baking tray
- bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes
- take it out and cut it in desired shape
- fudgy chocolate brownie is ready
Full detailed recipe of brownie with photos –
- Heat water in a deep pan. Place a glass bowl on top of it.
- Add chocolate chips and room temperature butter to it.
- Double boil until chocolate is fully dissolved. Keep stirring. When done, turn off the heat and remove the bowl.
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar to it. Mix well using a whisker.
- Add vanilla essence/extract to it. Mix well. Add eggs, one by one. Keep mixing.
- Now add the sifted flour/maida and salt to it. Mix well.
- Take a square shaped baking tray and place the parchment paper/butter paper on it. Apply butter on the parchment paper. Now transfer the batter to the baking tray. Tap it to remove air bubbles.
- Transfer it to the pre heated oven at 180°C/350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Take it out when done.
- Cut it into pieces and serve!