In this recipe I show you how to make mango frooti at home. This recipe is very easy and quick mango frooti recipe. And the result is so tasty and same as the mango frooti available in the market.
In this recipe I have used only 5 ingredients to make mango frooti which are – raw mango, ripe mango, sugar, lime juice and water. Thats all you need to make this recipe. And the best part is that its very easy and quick to make this frooti.
The mango frooti recipe involves two major steps which are to make mango puree and the next is to make sugar syrup. To make the mango puree you need to boil the raw and ripe mangoes in water for around 10 minutes or until they becomes soft. You can boil it either in a pan or in a cooker. After this process let it cool and then blend.
Boiling the ripe mangoes to make mango frooti gives a nice taste to the frooti and also its good to retain the mangoes colour as they easily lose colour when stored in the fridge. So do not skip this step.
Also preparing sugar syrup instead of just adding the powdered sugar to it, is also important. It gives a nice balance to the drink. Also adding lime juice is important in this recipe to get the sweet and sour taste.
Hope you enjoy this recipe from my kitchen. Do not forget to like, comment and share it with your loved ones. Enjoy!
Watch Video –
Full recipe with step by step photos –
- Heat water in a deep pan. Add chopped raw mango and ripe mangoes to it.
2. Cover it and boil for 10 minutes or until raw mangoes becomes soft.
3. When done, remove it from heat and let it cool then blend it to make smooth puree.
4. Strain the puree through a sieve to remove any lumps.
5. To prepare the sugar syrup, heat water in a pan and add sugar to it.
6. Heat it until the sugar is completely dissolved.
7. Now add lime juice to it.
8. Remove it from the heat. Let it cool completely.
9. Now its time to assemble everything together. Take a big jar or jug, add mango puree to it.
10. Add sugar syrup to it and mix.
11. Now add chilled water to it to get the frooti like consistency. Mix well.
12. Serve chilled!