A cheesy and delicious munch!
Zingy parcel recipe is one of the signature delicacies from the kitchens of the world-famous chain of pizza places- The domino’s. The veg appetizer from the store have paneer and cheese as the main stuffing and melt in your mouth when you take a bite!
These spicy and cheesy parcels are more attractive because of their pocket-like folding of triangular dough pieces. This absolute favourite from their menu accompanies well with your pizza main course and a chocolatey dessert!
Now, let us have a look at how zingy parcel can be made in our kitchens!
An overview of the zingy parcel recipe
To start with our zingy parcel recipe, firstly take a cup of warm water and add sugar and dry yeast to that. Let the mixture rise. Secondly, add this mixture to the bowl of All-purpose flour or Maida and add a little amount of salt and water. Knead the dough well. Tuck the dough into a ball and place them in an oil-applied bowl. Let the dough rest and rise to double its original size.
Meanwhile, for our stuffing, prepare a mixture sauce of mayonnaise and chilli sauce. Add the sauce to a bowl of cubed paneer and mix them well. Thirdly, look for the dough and take them to roll them into a thin sheet. Then cut the dough into a triangular shape (pizza slice shape). Now take the paneer stuffing and keep a spoonful at the centre of a slice. Then place a little amount of mozzarella cheese (grated). Finally, seal the parcel at the centre of the stuffing by bringing the corners of the triangle slice together and towards the stuffing. Prepare these parcels and bake them at 200 degrees celsius for 15- 20 mins. In conclusion, take the baked parcels and apply melted butter and sprinkle some oregano. Your zingy parcel recipe is ready to be served hot!
Other delicacies that make a tasty snack platter!
What is more tangy and spicy when we have a bite than our cheese-loaded pizzas! This zingy parcel recipe is just the pocket version of the evergreen favourite pizzas with an enhanced level of spice to them!
Here are some other snack varieties you can try other than zingy parcel recipe, to satisfy your crunch cravings!
Chicken popcorn– This signature KFC style popcorn is a go-to snack and a spicy quick recipe that you can make at home!
Paneer wrap– Who never loves an oozing mayo with paneer and crunchy veggies inside wrapped by soft and thin roti like sheets?!
Chilli cheese toast– A simple yet delicious toast that is very easy to make and a favourite party time snack!
Pizza Margherita– The classic cheese pizza you can curate and bake in your own kitchen quickly and more simply!
Cheese bombs– This explosion of spice, tangy and of course, the cheese inside these little balls, will treat your taste buds to heaven!
Tips to make the paneer and cheese parcels more delicious!
- To bring out your zingy parcel recipe intact, firstly make sure that you cut the dough sheets into accurate sectors or triangular slices. Because, the perfection in the proportion will not compromise in making intact little parcels!
- Secondly, do not add too much yeast because that may lead to the exposure of a little bit of sourness in the bread.
- Also, make sure to add the exact amount of water to not make the parcel dough too sticky or too hard to pull and roll.
- How much amount of veggies and ingredients in the stuffing is too much? Add anything of your choice to the snack like bell peppers, corn, jalapenos or olives, to your stuffing. These can be a great addition alongside paneer and cheese!
- Finally, for a healthier option, the flour in the zingy parcel recipe can be substituted with wheat.
Here’s the video version of the zingy parcel recipe
Print the recipe here!
- 3/2 cup Warm water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Dry yeast
- 2 cups All-purpose flour Maida
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 200 gram Paneer cubed
- 1 tsp Garlic granules
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Mozzarella cheese Grated
- Melted butter To brush on the parcels
- Oregano As required
- Chilli flakes As required
- To start with preparing the dough for the zingy parcel, firstly take 3/4th cup of warm water.
- To that, add 1tsp sugar and 2 tsp dry yeast. Mix them well.
- The yeast rises.
- Now add this yeast mixture to 2 cups of all-purpose flour and 1 tsp salt. Knead them well. Tuck in the dough and knead again.
- Apply little oil in the bowl and rub the kneaded dough with that. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in that bowl and rise.
- Secondly, to prepare the stuffing for zingy parcel, take 4 tbsp of mayonnaise. To that, add 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Mix them well. Add this mixed spice sauce to 200 grams of cubed paneer. To this, add 1 tsp of garlic granules and black pepper powder.
- Mix the ingredients well. Now your stuffing for the parcel is ready.
- Thirdly, look out for the rise in the dough size. If it is done, take it to roll into a sheet.
- For that, dust the dough with flour on both sides to avoid being sticky. Now roll the dough into thin sheet and cut them into six to 8 slices or triangular pieces.
- Place the paneer stuffing in the middle of each slice with little amount of grated cheese. To make the parcel, ring the three corners of the triangular slices towards the centre and seal them at the centre on stuffing placement.
- Seal the centre with water place the parcels on the baking tray.
- Brush the parcels with melted butter and sprinkle them with oregano and chilli flakes.
- Now bake the parcels at 200° Celsius for 15 -20 minutes.
- When done, enjoy the zingy parcels hot, with ketchup or mayo of your choice!
Detailed instruction on how to make the recipe with images
- Let us start making our zingy parcel recipe! Firstly, to prepare the dough, start rising the yeast.
- For that, take 3/4th cup of warm water and 1 tsp of sugar with 2 tsp dry yeast.
- Mix them well and the yeast rises.
- Add this yeast mixture to 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Add a tsp of salt and knead the dough well.
- Tuck in the dough and let it rest in an oily bowl for 30 minutes. Let the dough rise in its size.
- Meanwhile, let us prepare the stuffing.
- Firstly, take 4 tbsp of mayonnaise and add 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce. Mix them well.
- Secondly, add this sauce mix to a bowl of cubed paneer and toss the paneer well in this sauce.
- Add a tsp of garlic granules and black pepper powder to this mix. Now your stuffing is ready.
- Thirdly, take the risen dough and dust it with flour.
- Roll the dough into a sheet and slice it into 6 to 8 triangular slices.
- To make the zingy parcel, place the stuffing at the centre of a slice. Along with the stuffing place a little amount of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bring the 3 corners of the slice to the centre point on the stuffing and seal them with little water. Your zingy parcels are ready for baking!
- Place them on the baking tray and brush them with melted butter. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes onto that.
- Bake the zingy parcels at 200 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- In conclusion, when your domino’s style parcel is ready, enjoy the delicacy with ketchup or mayo of your choice!