In this recipe I will show you how to make vanilla ice cream at home. This vanilla ice cream is without eggs and without ice cream machine. In this recipe I have used only 3 ingredients, thats why this recipe is so easy and quick to follow. This vanilla ice cream tastes just like store brought ice cream.
This vanilla ice cream is very creamy and there were no ice crystals in it.
I have used condensed milk in this recipe to replace eggs. As the condensed milk is already sweetened so there is no need to add more sugar to it.
Vanilla ice cream is one of my favourite ice cream flavour. Especially during summers I love to eat all kinds of ice creams.
The reason why people use ice cream machine is that the machine prevents the ice cream from forming ice crystals. As we are not using ice cream machine, just take out the ice cream after 2 hours when its about to freeze and give it a little mix, then freeze it again. You can also repeat this process twice. I do it once.
Also check out my mango ice cream and chocolate ice cream recipe. Hope you like this recipe from my kitchen. Please write what you think about this recipe in the comment section below. Enjoy!
Watch video –
Printable recipe –
My favourite ice cream accessories –
Detailed recipe with step by step photos –
- Take a bowl and put it into refrigerator for 2 hours before making the ice cream.
- Take the chilled bowl and add chilled whipping cream to it. Beat it using an electric hand blender until stiff peaks formed.
- Add chilled sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence/extract to it. Mix well using the blender. [adinserter block=”14″]
- Now take a spatula and mix it well. Transfer it to an air tight container.
- Close the lid and freeze it for 2 hours. [adinserter block=”14″]
- After 2 hours, take it out and give it a mix using a fork or whisker. Freeze it again for minimum 8 hours.
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer and enjoy it chilled.