pani puri recipe?
There are huge varieties of easy
Dahi puri is one of the famous variety, it is filled with mashed potato or chikpeas and topped with curd, tamarind chutney, sev and onion.
How to make
During my stay abroad, I used to miss Indian street food, and I used to have only option to make it at home. Whenever it was time to miss home, miss street food then I learned how to make
You can easily make this wonderful street food at home. Street golgappa are tasty however they use chemical to make crispy golgappa and preservatives to keep them for longer time. There are also news around hygiene factors while making golgappa and its water. There are places where shops sell mineral water based golgappa as well. If you are craving for golgappa, either make it at home or find a place with good hygiene.
Important Notes for making easy
pani puri recipe–
1. Dough should be stiff and evenly rolled, if dough is thick you will end up having soft puri.
2. edges of puri should be even so use sharp cutter or bowl to cut golgappa.
3. Instead of mashed potato you can fill golgappa with white peas or chickpeas.
4. Do not fry golgappa in very hot oil, they can burn easily.
Watch Video –
Printable recipe –
Panipuri Recipe step by step with photos –
Making Puri –
1. In a mixing bowl add semolina, all purpose flour and salt.
2. Mix all ingredient, add water as needed to knead a stiff dough.
3. Cover the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.
4. Take a portion from the dough, roll between your palm and gently flatten it.
5. Dust some flour on rolling board. Start rolling dough in to a thin and even round shape. Make a large circle.(dough should be rolled even and thin for perfect puris)
6. Using cookie cutter or small bowl, cut small round circle from the rolled dough.
7. Gently drop the puri into the hot oil slightly press it, they will start puffing up.
8. Continuously rotate puri and fry until they turn golden brown.
9. Drain fried puri on kitchen paper towel.
10. Puris are ready, let them cool down completely and keep into air tight jar.
Prepare Pani for panipuri –
1. Add handful of coriander leaves and mint leaves in to the blender.
2. Add spices like pain puri masala, amchur powder, black salt, salt and green chilli.
3. Add some water and blend all ingredient to a smooth paste.
4. Transfer paste to a big mixing bowl and add 4 cups of chilled water.
5. Mix well and strain the liquid to remove all small chunks.
6. Add crispy boondi to
pani puri –
1. In a mixing bowl take boil and mash potato. Spice up potato’s with finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, chaat masala and salt.
2. Take a puri make a small hole with the finger.
3. Add filling (potato mixture) and pain puri water.
4. crushed in you mouth.